SPIN® A 45 minute workout on a stationary 45 lb. flywheel bike. The workout is guided by an instructor and music in a dimly lit room. "A ride for the mind, a challenge for the body and a journey for the soul."
Upper Body/Core and Yoga Stretch- These activites will take place 10-15 minutes after the designated Spin classes. You are not required to stay for these extra workouts but they are included in the class packages. At this time we ask that you please bring your own free weight (upper body) or yoga mat (abs and yoga stretch) if you stay for the workouts.
Pilates Mat- A Mind, Body, and Spirit workout. The smooth motions and emphasis on proper breathing leave participants feeling refreshed rather than exhausted. The exercises require concentration, control, precision, conscious and specific breathing patterns and dynamic, fluid movements. Deep abdominal muscles remain fully engaged during the workout, while fluid torso, arm, and leg movements are preformed against body resistance. PILATES IS ONE OF THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE EXERCISE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE. At this time we ask that you please bring in your own Pilates/Yoga mat.
FITNESS REVOLUTION PROCEDURES
1. Please call or sign up ahead when you plan to take any classes.
2. Members can sign up for 3 classes in advance
3. Please call if you are unable to attend at least 24 hours in advance.
4. If there is less than 3 participants signed up prior to class the class will be canceled and the participants who have signed up will be called.
IF YOU CANCELED AND YOU CALL LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE:
1. If we have a waiting list and your spot cannot be filled you will be responsible for the spot and will be charged $5.00 payable before your next class. If we don't have a waiting list you will not be charged.
2. If you are the third person to make a possible class you will be responsible for the spot. Three or more participants no charge.
* Packages are kept updated in the book on the front desk once a week. You are able to look to see how many classes you have left at anytime. You are responsible for reserving your spot and the instructor is responsible for checking your name when you participate in a class. Furthermore, you will be called or emailed when you are getting to the end of your package.